Why Are Walk-In Tubs So Popular among New Orleans, LA Homeowners?
A walk-in tub is a product designed for individuals who have limited mobility or who are getting older and want a safer way to take a bath. To take a bath in a typical bathtub, you would need to step over a tall tub wall and then lower your body to the floor—a feat that is much simpler for kids than the older population. With a walk-in tub installed, you simply open the door to the tub, step over the low threshold and into the stall, and sit down on a comfortable seat. The controls are within easy reach and just like that, you can take a relaxing soak. Here at MaxHome, we offer attractive and durable walk-in tubs for New Orleans, Louisiana, homeowners.
The Benefits of Installing a Walk-In Tub
Should you have a walk-in tub installed at your home in New Orleans, Louisiana? Take a look at some of the advantages these safety tubs provide:
- Neck-deep immersion – A benefit that walk-in tubs have over traditional tubs (especially for older individuals who may have trouble leaning back in a tub) is that they have a deep basin to allow users to soak up to their neck.
- Hydrotherapy – Have you ever sat in a hot tub just to feel the rejuvenating effects of the warm jets? Walk-in bathtubs offer the same feature, allowing individuals with aching joints and muscles to find soothing relief.
- Safety features – Most walk-in tubs have a number of safety features, including grab bars and anti-slip flooring, to offer further protection from slips and falls.
MaxHome is proud to be a local bathroom remodeler that installs exceptional walk-in tubs, and we’d be happy to come to your home to tell you more about the products we install and the benefits they can provide.
Today’s Walk-In Tubs
While there used to be some disadvantages to walk-in tubs, but manufacturers today have worked to counteract them. For example, safety tubs of yesteryear used to take forever to fill and drain, leaving individuals waiting around to start their bath and to exit the tub. Now, walk-in tubs have fast-fill and -drain technology. Plus, worrying about the tub water becoming chilly—which can be a major concern for the elderly population, as they are more at risk of hypothermia due to thinner skin and slower circulation—is rectified with in-line water heaters that keep the water at a comfortable temperature throughout the bath.
Walk-In Tubs & Installation Services From MaxHome
A walk-in tub can be an outstanding investment for your home in New Orleans, especially if you love the therapeutic effects of taking a bath but have become too scared of slipping and falling to do so regularly. MaxHome is a local bathroom remodeler that installs these safety tubs for area homeowners, and we’ll be happy to come to your home to tell you more about the tubs we install and the benefits they can provide for you.
Our walk-in tubs feature:
- In-line water heaters to keep your bathwater at an even temperature from start to finish
- Comfortable, raised seats for relaxed soaking
- Hydrotherapy jets to soothe aching muscles
- Quick-release drains that are easy to operate and ensure you can finish your bath in a timely manner
- Optional handheld shower wands for convenient showering
- An anti-slip floor and seat, plus built-in grab bars
Plus, our walk-in tubs have a beautiful aesthetic that will only improve the look and feel of your bathroom, not detract from it. You can even upgrade the wall around your safety tub with a surround—we offer many patterns and colors to ensure your new tub complements your bathroom’s décor perfectly. Additionally, maintaining our products is extremely easy. All you’ll need to clean our tubs is a simple, non-abrasive cleaner and a soft cloth.
A Warranty You Can Count On
For additional peace of mind, we’re proud to offer an outstanding limited lifetime warranty for our acrylic bath products, which covers any defects in material and workmanship for as long as you own your home. You won’t have to worry about your walk-in tub cracking, peeling, bubbling, or fading but, if an issue ever arises, you can relax knowing MaxHome has you covered.
Contact Us Today
A walk-in bathtub from MaxHome is the answer you’ve been looking for. Since our founding in 2003, we’ve helped over 20,000 happy customers upgrade their homes. Not only do we install top-of-the-line bathroom products, but we work quickly yet efficiently to install them, so you can enjoy your new bathing experience in no time. In fact, most of our bathroom jobs can be completed in just one day with little disruption to your home or normal routine.
Contact us today to schedule a complimentary consultation, during which we can tell you more about the bathtubs we install and help you design the perfect walk-in tub for your needs. We serve homeowners in New Orleans, LA, and throughout the area.