Garage Flooring from MaxHome:
Give Your Garage a Beautiful,
Imagine this: You pull into your garage after a long day at work. As you exit your car, you step out onto a rough, cracked, worn out floor covered with stains. You hate looking at it. You hate walking on it. You hate standing on it when you’re working on a craft, hobby, or household project. And you don’t know what to do about it. That’s ok. We do. MaxHome is the Gulf Coast’s premier source for garage flooring solutions like Renuity Advanced Floor Coatings.
What is Polyurea Garage Floor Coating?
Polyurea garage floor coating is a relative newcomer to the garage flooring game. Homeowners love polyurea for several reasons, including:
Polyurea is highly resistant to chemicals and abrasion, making it one of the toughest garage flooring options on the market. Other garage flooring options may chip or peel over time.
Quick Curing Time
With Renuity garage flooring, you can walk on your new garage floor in as little as two hours and drive on it in 24. However, to ensure maximum curing, we recommend using the Ram Board garage floor covering we’ll provide for two to three days after we apply Renuity to your garage floor.
Renuity garage floor coatings come in a variety of eye-catching chip designs and custom solids. Choose from hundreds of color combinations in the flake layer of your new polyurea floor coating. These thin pieces of vinyl provide the traction you need to safely walk on your garage floor, even if you spill water or other liquids on it.
Low Maintenance Requirements
All you have to do to properly maintain a polyurea garage floor coating is sweep or vacuum and mop it regularly. The hygienic textures of this garage flooring provides protection against mold and bacteria growth.
In most epoxies, a certain level of Volatile Organic Compounds, or VOCs, exist. The epoxies release the VOCs as fumes. That’s why, if you’re painting a room, you need open windows or fans to promote good airflow. Otherwise, you’ll wind up dizzy or with a headache, sore throat, and watery eyes. VOCs are a large component to global climate change. Polyurea products have little to no VOCs in them.
Renuity Advanced Floor Coating Installation
When MaxHome installs Renuity Advanced Floor Coating, there are seven simple steps. Before we get started, though, you’ll need to clean up your garage floor as best you can. Remove your lawnmower, bicycles, and anything else on the floor, and put it somewhere else before we arrive. That lets us stick to our one-day timeline.
Once we get to your home, here’s what we do:
- Profile your garage floor – We’ll treat oil stains and fill in cracks. Then we’ll grind the floor to give it the perfect texture for the floor coating to stick to it. After a quick vacuum, we’ll be good to go.
- Apply the polyurea primer – Depending on your flake color choice, we’ll use either a gray or tan garage floor coating as the primer.
- Distribute the flakes – We spread your flakes throughout the garage until we’ve achieved an even 100% covered coating.
- Cure – The temperature and humidity level will determine how long it takes the primer to cure. It generally takes two to four hours.
- Cross-scrape the flakes – Once the primer is cured, we’ll scrape up all the excess flakes.
- Apply topcoat – We use a special type of polyurea coating called polyaspartic polyurea as the topcoat. Its resistance to UV rays is strongest compared to other topcoats.
- Cure – Once we’re finished, we’ll ask you not to walk or drive on your new garage flooring until the time is right. That way, your beautiful new garage flooring will have time to cure.
Get Your New Garage Flooring Now
Imagine this: You pull into your garage after a long day at work. As you exit your car, you step out onto a beautiful, smooth floor in your favorite colors. You love looking at it. You love walking on it. You love standing on it when you’re working on projects. All because you partnered with MaxHome for your new garage flooring. Contact us today to get started making your garage dreams come true.