A Walk-in Tub is the Perfect Aging-in-Place Renovation for Your Home in New Orleans, LA
Are you interested in having a walk-in tub installed in your New Orleans, Louisiana, home? If so, allow MaxHome to assist with the renovation. We are experts in bathroom remodeling and are happy to help with aging-in-place projects, such as installing walk-in tubs. We have more than a decade of experience in the remodeling industry and have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, which speaks to our commitment to top-notch customer service. For us, we don’t consider our job complete unless our customers are 100 percent satisfied with our products and service.
The walk-in tub that we will install in your New Orleans, LA, home will be of the highest quality and come with the following features:
- Anti-slip flooring and seating
- Controls that are easy to reach and compliant with ADA guidelines
- Built-in grab bars for your safety
- A gel coating that is resistant to mold growth
- A contoured seat that is ADA-compliant and heated for your comfort
- A handheld shower wand for easy bathing
- A wide door that includes a no-strength locking handle
When we come to your home to install your new walk-in bathtub, we will take care of all the work for you – from removing the old bathtub to installing the new bathtub and making sure it works perfectly. And, we’ll do all of this in just one or two days, so you won’t have to worry about a renovation crew in your home for weeks on end.
If you’d like to discuss adding a walk in tub to your home in New Orleans, LA, contact MaxHome today. When you call us, feel free to inquire about the financing options we offer to qualified homeowners.