Walk-In Tubs for Homeowners in Gulfport, MS, Who Are Aging in Place
Turn to MaxHome if you’re interested in learning more about walk-in tubs and the benefits they can provide for homeowners who are aging in place in their homes in Gulfport, Mississippi. We install these tubs for our customers, allowing them a safer way to take a bath. Bathing will never be the same!
At MaxHome, many of our walk-in tubs feature:
- In-line water heaters that ensure the water stays warm from the beginning of the bath to the end
- Massaging jets that ease sore muscles due to arthritis, restless leg syndrome, chronic pain, and more
- Technology that helps the tub fill and drain quickly
- Handheld shower wands for easy bathing
- Slip-resistant flooring for safe entering and exiting of the tub
Our factory-trained technicians will come to your home in Gulfport, MS, to remove your old bathtub, expertly install your new walk-in tub, and make sure it’s performing optimally for you. They will also leave your bathroom in pristine condition. Our installation team’s dedication to top-notch service is part of the reason we’ve maintained an A rating with the Better Business Bureau for so many years.
In addition, every walk-in tub we install is covered by our five-year installation warranty and the manufacturer’s lifetime product warranty, ensuring your investment is well protected.
If you’d like to know more about the walk-in tubs, contact MaxHome today. We’re pleased to help homeowners in Gulfport, MS, and surrounding cities with their aging in place needs.