MaxHome Scholarship Program
MaxHome is a leading home improvement company that is dedicated to upgrading the beauty and functionality of homes, from the bathroom to the backyard. Our customers choose us because we are experts in the home renovation industry, and we are proud to remodel bathrooms, replace windows, and install outdoor living structures, including sunrooms, screen rooms, patio covers, and pergolas.
And, while we are committed to our customers and making their homes more comfortable, functional, and beautiful, we are also committed to giving back in any way we can. This is why the team at MaxHome is thrilled to announce our annual college scholarship contest. Every year, we award a $1,500 college scholarship to one U.S. undergrad in business, business management, advertising, marketing, or related fields.
So, it’s time to get creative because, if you want to win this outstanding scholarship, we’ll need you to write an essay. That’s right – you’ll need to bust out those writing chops and impress us with your critical thinking skills.
Check out the details below for your chance to win this scholarship from MaxHome. We want to help you turn your dreams of a successful future into a reality.
To be eligible, applicant must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and submit a 1,000 – 1,500 word essay entitled “MaxHome Scholarship”. Student must be a U.S. undergrad in business, business management, advertising, marketing, or related fields.
The essay must answer the following question: In 2006, our team developed our mission statement “Everybody Happy” because we truly believe that we can make customers, employees, and vendors happy every day. What are three ways you believe technology will influence the future of customer service and satisfaction?
Mail your official transcript and essay to:
819 Central Ave (Suite 200)
Jefferson, LA 70121
- Essay will be postmarked by September 1st, annually
- Winner will be selected by November 15th, annually
- Disbursement awards by December 1st, annually
Terms and Conditions: (www.MaxHomeNow.com)
- The MaxHome Scholarship award will be submitted to the college that matches the student’s primary .edu email address. The funds from this scholarship must be solely disbursed on tuition, books, supplies, and any additional fees required for the student’s classes.
- After the winner is chosen, enrollment and qualifications will be confirmed.
- If an applicant no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of distribution, MaxHome will withhold the award.
- In the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude, MaxHome reserves the right to withhold disbursement.
- MaxHome is the leader in home window replacement services for the New Orleans community.