Sunroom Installation – Make More of Your Summers in your Baton Rouge, LA Home
Let’s face it – summers in Baton Rouge, LA can be oppressively hot. Sunroom installation is a simple way to make the May through October months a bit more bearable…if not downright enjoyable.
Without a temperature-controlled sunroom, your favorite summer activities can be hampered by the 90-plus degree climate. (Unless, of course, you’re looking to start a hot yoga practice without committing to a membership at the local studio.) But consult with a remodeling team about professional sunroom installation, and it’s a completely different story. Imagine:
- Hosting a Cinco de Mayo fiesta, while sipping on ice cold frozen drinks that stay cold thanks to the air conditioning in your sunroom.
- Enjoying some down time with a low-key afternoon of reading, minus the sweat-stained magazine pages.
- Indulging in a patriotic Fourth of July picnic, without pesky mosquitoes or flies swarming your chips and dip.
- Cheering on the Saints at a Season Opener watch party, without your jersey sticking to your skin.
- Making memories with the kids and their favorite patio games, without having to worry about sun-induced dehydration.
- Planting a miniature herb garden, and not having to fret about the delicate leaves wilting under unsuitable conditions.
- Finally taking your treadmill out of the garage, and infusing your indoor workouts with a much-needed change of scenery.
When you’re ready to enjoy your favorite summer activities from the comfort of an air-conditioned sunroom, just give MaxHome a call! Our installation team proudly provides Baton Rouge, LA homeowners with TEMO sunroom products, and would love to get you started with a free estimate.