Make Bathing Safer With a Barrier-Free Shower at Your Houston, TX Home
With a threshold that is completely flush with the floor, a barrier-free shower offers a distinct look for homeowners who want to take their bathroom’s design to the next level. These showers are also great for individuals who are aging in place or who may require the use of a wheelchair—with no threshold to contend with, it’s easier than ever to access your shower. However, it’s crucial to work with an expert bathroom remodeler when having a barrier-free shower installed due to its intricate design. In order to keep water from leaking all over your bathroom, the floor of the shower must be sloped in such a way to ensure all water easily channels into the drain. The company you can trust with such a project in the greater Houston, Texas, area is MaxHome. We’ve been installing barrier-free showers since 2003, and we’ll be glad to do the same for you.
Why Choose MaxHome?
You can feel good partnering with MaxHome to have a barrier-free shower installed because we:
- Hold an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have numerous industry awards to our name
- Provide complimentary consultations that aren’t filled with gimmicky sales tactics but are rather educated discussions about how we can best serve you
- Install top-of-the-line showers that provide long-lasting durability and easy maintenance
- Ensure expert installations by only having highly trained and factory-certified craftsmen working on our projects
- Back every customer’s investment with a five-year labor warranty and lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
Schedule a Consultation
If you want to learn more about the barrier-free showers that MaxHome installs for homeowners in Houston, TX, and all neighboring communities, contact us today. When you do, feel free to inquire about the financing we offer to qualified homeowners.