A Safer Bathroom Increases Independence & Comfort
MaxHome can help you revitalize your bathroom while making safety a top priority. Just some of the bathroom safety features MaxHome can provide include:
- Walk-in tubs – Open the door to a low threshold, eliminating the necessity of taking a high and dangerous step to enter or exit the bathtub
- Grab bars – Increase your confidence with something sturdy and secure to hang onto, and take the pressure of your knees and back
- Built in seating – Instead of standing in a wet area for long periods of time, feel more steady and comfortable bathing while seated
- Barrier-free showers – Reduce the risk of falling and have a much easier time getting in and out of the shower
- Foot pedestals – Help keep your balance while shaving or drying off
For more ideas on how to make your bathroom safer, please contact MaxHome today.